But, we couldn't let October go by without the fun of Halloween!
(I'm sure you've seen or heard the small debate on whether or not Christians should get involved in Halloween, but I am not going to get into that here. Obviously, we have fun with it!)
First, it's pumpkin carving!
As always, I like to join in the dress-up fun. Don't ask me what I am. I don't know. I just threw on extra color on my face and in my hair. We also have a creeper (from Minecraft if you are not familiar with this extremely popular and addictive game), a cat, and a bunny.
I texted my sister to see if we could trick-or-treat with them since our neighborhood barely had any houses that participated. So here we have Batman and Barbie bride.
And don't forget about the little pumpkin!
After walking around my sister's neighborhood for about an hour and a half, we headed back to our house and visited a few houses on our street. Kids were still coming to our door at 9:30, after my kids were in bed. I turned off our light at about 10:00. It was a successful Halloween - full fun, costumes, candy, and getting to hang out with my sister and her family. We don't see each other as often as you would think!
Please forgive the not-so-great picture quality. My real camera broke so I am left with my ipod touch until we find a new one.
On to November.... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment