I created a blog. Sometimes I just get in the mood to write something that deserves more than a Facebook status. So, here we go.
First, I just want to introduce myself. I grew up in Iowa, met my husband at Emmaus Bible College, and we moved to Kansas where we are raising our 3 children. I just finished my second year of homeschooling and it was quite the challenge. But we persevered and made it through. We've learned some lessons and hopefully we'll make some improvements so that next fall won't be quite as difficult. :)
J is our oldest. He was born in Iowa but we moved to Kansas when he was only 6 weeks old so Kansas is all he's really known. K is number 2. She is our spunky child who dresses like Punky Brewster or Blossom, a style all her own. A is the baby, although she's not really a baby any more. She's not quite in school yet but she enjoys learning and is able to get online for educational games.
My husband is a plumber from Idaho. We were married in 1998 but it hasn't always been wedded bliss. We've had our ups and downs and even some very low downs but we've stuck through and fought for our marriage. We love the Lord and pray that our children will give their lives to Him as well. 2 have proclaimed their faith in Jesus and were baptized.
Obviously, we are a Christian family. I believe that Jesus is the Son of God, that He came to earth as a man and died for my sins. He rose from the dead and ascended into heaven and is alive today. I believe the Bible is God's Word, 100% true and accurate. I believe that without Christ's death and resurrection, I would be headed to hell. I am saved by grace through faith in Jesus Christ.
Well, that about sums it up. I hope you enjoy whatever may flow out of my head into my blogs. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment